Instructional work – Lessons – Classes
View / download the latest class schedule (updated November 29, 2016)
Hitting, pitching, throwing, catchers, infielders, outfielders, rotator cuff
Signing up is as easy as
We offer Group or Private Classes.
Check the schedule for times that work for your family,
then email us if you are interested in classes.
- Book week-to-week, or set a time/day in advance for 10 weeks at a time, etc.
Coach Nemo's softball hitting classes
Mound Time also offers softball hitting classes with Coach Nemo.
These classes are designed to help you improve your bat speed.
Learn more about Coach Nemo's training program.
Frequently asked questions
- How long are the lessons?
- 50 minutes - 1 hour.
Can we do an “evaluation” lesson before committing to a package?
- Yes. We allow you to do a one-time lesson before committing to a package of lessons.
If you feel the one lesson is enough, then you simply pay for that lesson.
If you want to continue, you may take the first lesson and throw it into the package rate, which is cheaper.
It is important to make sure your child is comfortable and that it is something they want to do.
- Where are the lessons held?
- Instruction takes place at the Mound Time facility.
Notes and policies
- Lessons will be held at the time scheduled/agreed upon by the client and instructor.
Lesson are available on a first come, first served basis.
Please use our online
scheduling system to sign up for lessons.
Payments must be made in full by the 2nd session of a package.
If the payment has not been made by the 2nd session, a $15 late fee will be added to the 2nd session and to each
lesson until payment is made.
- A $15 charge will be added for returned checks.
Cancellations require 24 hours notice.
Refunds will not be given unless the cancellation is due to injury or illness.
- No refunds will be given during the middle of packages.